What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2021 top 8 predictions

top eight 2 0 2 1

• Total voters

soc123_au

Staff member
you'll play winner of 6V7 after either Penrith or Melb get you in week one

6V7 looks like it will be Knights V Roosters
it would be a very spicey rematch with the chooks , very ... very spicey
Will the inflictor be available for that one?

Will that target be achieved by the finals?
oh i thought you were talking about post season

no it won't
theres nothing to suggest a new variant will arrive in the next 5 weeks & swamp QLD
while they continue to lockout the rest of the country the comp is safe enough, a small outbreak & we play finals to no crowds as per a few weeks ago

oh i thought you were talking about post season

no it won't
theres nothing to suggest a new variant will arrive in the next 5 weeks & swamp QLD
while they continue to lockout the rest of the country the comp is safe enough, a small outbreak & we play finals to no crowds as per a few weeks ago
Yeh, I was just proposing a scenario albeit an unlikely one, where the minor premiership can win you the comp if it suddenly shuts down. So both clubs should think about going for it.

JWH is the fakest tough guy in the comp. He turned to water when Jack Hertherington stepped up to him
thats penrith
no one hates penrith , he probably didn't know who the hell hetherington was

this is souths , bashing bunnies gives roosters no greater pleasure
& its the same for souths in return

yobbo84

First Grade
How spicy can it be when Easts rolled over and did nothing to defend Joey Manu?
If that had happened to a Rabbitohs player pre 2019 I dare say Sam Burgess would have been arrested and deregistered..

In all honesty if we do meet in the finals and that is their focus they won't win the game. It wouldn't be though, their coach is smarter than that.