What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2021 top 8 predictions

top eight 2 0 2 1

• Total voters

betcats

Referee
Thank you.
Tough ask to pin all your hopes on a rookie front rower but I guess if JFH can stay healthy he can help bring through the next generation. I don't know that Kikau is the answer. He is so effective on the edge it doesn't make sense (to me at least) to move him from his favoured position.

Leniu is good to go now, he averaged more metres per run than any of our props last season and his defence is very good. He will be our best prop in about a year I think.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Panthers
Roosters
Souths
Storm
Eels
Raiders
Titans
SeaEagles

Knights
Sharks
Tigers
Cowboys
Broncos
Dragons
Bulldogs
Warriors (sorry NZ fans!)

ACTPanthers

Bench
Panthers
Roosters
Souths
Storm
Eels
Raiders
Titans
SeaEagles

Knights
Sharks
Tigers
Cowboys
Broncos
Dragons
Bulldogs
Warriors (sorry NZ fans!)
I take back every bad thing I've ever said to you PR... (well, until you say something I disagree with anyway)

shear_joy9

Coach
Panthers to be the biggest movers this season. All the stars aligned for them last season in the covid cup and now the cocky panthers are going to get a massive reality check.

Opposition teams will realise that Luai is their main attacking threat. Focus on him and then all they have is Cleary's inside passes and bombs to no one.

Of course Cleary can spend the whole game creating tik toks on the field and he will still be awarded a dally m vote and the blame will go on his team mates.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I don’t understand all the love for the titans.

Me too.

Titans won 6 of their last 10 games, with Knights being the only team in the top 8 they beat.

Warriors won 5 of their last 10 (played 1 more top 8 team) with Knights being the only top 8 team they beat.

Titans have recruited well. Warriors have also recruited well, but with all their top players back will probably have about 10 better players than they finished with last year.

Warriors also with a full preseason in Australia, and won’t be hindered with as much travel as we usually have to.

I’d be surprised if Titans finish higher than Warriors this year

ACTPanthers

Bench
Panthers to be the biggest movers this season. All the stars aligned for them last season in the covid cup and now the cocky panthers are going to get a massive reality check.

Opposition teams will realise that Luai is their main attacking threat. Focus on him and then all they have is Cleary's inside passes and bombs to no one.

Of course Cleary can spend the whole game creating tik toks on the field and he will still be awarded a dally m vote and the blame will go on his team mates.
f**k are you OK mate..? Show me on the doll where Cleary touched you...

Apey

Staff member
1. Souths
2. Storm
3. Roosters
4. Panthers
5. Raiders
6. Titans
7. Eels
8. Tigers

9. Knights
10. Sharks
11. Manly
12. Dogs
13. Broncos
14. Cowboys
15. Warriors
16. Dragons

The_Frog

First Grade
Sure Yeo is a middle but he is most effective hitting it up off the the back of a bollocking run from JFH and not really a guy that creates that go forward in a set.
The Yeo run that got us into the GF followed a Mansour run.