What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Finals

Kilkenny

Coach
The Annual time when we find out just how shit Ticketek really is
In there defence, demand far exceeds supply. Communication all round perhaps could have been better, given suggestions seats in Western Stand were held back an hour Till 11am.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
In there defence, demand far exceeds supply. Communication all round perhaps could have been better, given suggestions seats in Western Stand were held back an hour Till 11am.

There will be tickets released tomorrow at 10am.

I know you won't be able to get say western grandstand. But I suppose any seat or ticket is better than none at all.

Iamback

Coach

They always do it though, It makes no sense

forby

Juniors
But it shouldn't have been. Melbourne got to select their season ticket seats.
It should have been 1 hour for Penrith members then the same for Parramatta before NRL members and the general public. The home final is supposed to be a reward to the higher placed team and their fans just as Vlandys said, not a poorly run s..tfight for tickets.
If they want proper fairness play all finals at Accor, Commbank or Allianz but without any home team advantage. This includes interstate teams!

Iamback

Coach
Had we of been playing the Storm I suspect it would not have been an issue. Once the Eels locked up 4th it was always going to be tough.

No it is the ticketek way, The issue was certain Bays selling out in a few minutes. People getting bad seats yet 15 mins later better seats are available

Iamback

Coach
More than us have missed out, in my circle of friends and family, gold/platinum members almost all have missed out.

Western Grandstand?

That whole Bay was unavailable to buy at 10am causing the confusion. I ended up extra GA tickets cause we got better seats when they came available

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Finals week 1 looks excellent. Great match ups.

Hoping the Raiders can dispose of Melbourne in the first week. They are vulnerable for sure. Still feel the Eels bounce back after their loss on Friday ;) and make it through to the big one along with us.

Kilkenny

Coach
Personally, the only game I think is a given is the Storm v Raiders game. I think the Storm at home will get the job done, the vocal home crowd and home town decisions that flow from that will ensure the Storm will be there week two.

In respect of the other games, at a push I think the Cowboys will beat the Sharks and Roosters will beat the Bunnies despite a huge loss in Manu.

As for our game, I really have no idea. I think it is a toss of the coin both sides capable of winning, May come down to bounce of the ball and god forbid a clutch bunker or call from the on field officials. I hope not.

Kilkenny

Coach
Western Grandstand?

That whole Bay was unavailable to buy at 10am causing the confusion. I ended up extra GA tickets cause we got better seats when they came available
Well we were confused, had no idea about the time delay.

Anyway alls well that ends well, a kindly relative who was more fortunate is giving me one of there tickets so I will be there with bells on.

Haven't been to the new Allianz stadium yet obviously, but I have been to Commbank and on the weekend to CountryBank Stadium in Townsville and I have to say I truly hope our new stadium proceeds. The city of Penrith needs it, deserves it and will benefit western Sydney in so many ways. The current ground, not a stadium, simply doesn’t meet the needs of the community. In my opinion it will be money well spent providing it is a multi use facility which it surely will be.