What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 EF Sun - Sydney 14-30 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latrell is that upset about being booed they’ve rolled out Robbo to defend him now.

someone needs to ask Wally Lewis or Paul Gallen their opinion on this. What an absolute soft cock
Who would’ve thought that one tiny hand grenade about, who’s home is who’s lobbed by Politis could lead to two solid weeks of sooking. Well played, sir.

yobbo84

First Grade
Hate today. Will feel sick all day. The risk vs reward of these matches is too high to get any enjoyment out of it.

Hate today. Will feel sick all day. The risk vs reward of these matches is too high to get any enjoyment out of it.
My next door neighbour and I have, what started as a piss take - turned tradition, of putting your club’s sticker on the back windshield of the loser’s car. My sticker remover spray is on the porch in case I need to remove it tonight so I don’t have to face it in the morning.

Cockosh

Juniors
Yep. It’s absolute ecstasy or absolute agony.
i think our best is better than souffs best. At some point we are due for a loss though. Please just not this week. Easts by 20.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
My next door neighbour and I have, what started as a piss take - turned tradition, of putting your club’s sticker on the back windshield of the loser’s car. My sticker remover spray is on the porch in case I need to remove it tonight so I don’t have to face it in the morning.
I kinda get it, but just enjoy it fellas. I would give my left nut to be in an elimination final again.

GongPanther

Referee
Who would’ve thought that one tiny hand grenade about, who’s home is who’s lobbed by Politis could lead to two solid weeks of sooking. Well played, sir.
Agreed with Politis when he mentioned that the sports ground was on the same spot as the past and new stadium, yet Souths are trying to convince one and all it's also Souths territory?

GTFO with that one!🤣

Before you know it, they'll be claiming Penrith's new stadium.

Latest posts