What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great ch9 in perth has now stopped the coverage to put on a 30min travel show on! Fcking nine merkins

This Year?

Immortal
i think this could be one of the all time great grand finals if both teams are at their best. What an occasion for the men in blue and gold to create their own legacy, but they'll have to do it against the reigning premiers, minor premiers who also want to be the last grade in their club to win the comp.
I'd love to see the Eels win it, but wouldn't begrudge the Panthers if they put the icing on the cake of the club's greatest ever season.
I'm absolutely envious of their success and I'm going to enjoy the game and the ride the emotions of both sets of fans.
Cheers merkins.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Quite nervous. Not like before the Warriors’ two grand finals - those were the worst moments of my life so far - but pretty nervous all the same.