What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Hopgood BOG. Turuva, Blacker, L Smith, Falls, Eisenhuth, Iongi all great too. Luke rocks and diamonds but his running and kicking game was superb.

unKwn

Juniors
I wonder if theres any chance Waqa and Simonsson swap around so that Waqa plays centre. Simonsson has only played I think 4 games at centre and is primarily a winger. Also means waqa wont have to deal with the bombs. Who cares we'll still smash em anyway

Munky

Coach
I wonder if theres any chance Waqa and Simonsson swap around so that Waqa plays centre. Simonsson has only played I think 4 games at centre and is primarily a winger. Also means waqa wont have to deal with the bombs. Who cares we'll still smash em anyway

Waqa's defence at centre is horrible though.

Easier to defend a set after a drop than a massive gap on the line.

It would be nice to start well for a change. Whether Kenny moves into the starting side or not will show if Ivan is on the same page with that. Based on our last couple of months of play I reckon the Eels’ best chance of winning would be to build an insurmountable lead early.

The international streaming site usually is linked into Fox. For the grandfinal they link into Nine, and they have just switched over to the Nine coverage.

25 seconds in and I am already missing Matty Nable...

Murraymob1

Juniors
Kenny starting if can be in front when api is on we will be Gard to beat.the will come out fast for sure

Latest posts