What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL ratings

which has didly squat to do with the Tv deal signed for 23-.
But yeh good posting lol
you questioned the NRL's business acumen in general you tosser , I'd suggest you look elsewhere & criticise someone worthy of it ...
like your beloved aflol , who... lost... 43 million dollars 😎

Perth Red

Post Whore
you questioned the NRL's business acumen in general you tosser , I'd suggest you look elsewhere & criticise someone worthy of it ...
like your beloved aflol , who... lost... 43 million dollars 😎
Blah blah afl, let’s not discuss the nrls tv deal lol. nothing to see here.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Just shows the value of the broncos going well

And Newcastle were dire
Not at all, the Knights were right in it up to about the sixtieth minute and it was a high quality game of football overall. If they are the team running second last on that performance we are doing OK.
As for the Broncos I was going to post last week how C9 must be stoked that the Broncos are coming good as it has been reflected in their Brisbane ratings. Well last night further confirmed it with 150k tuning in in Brissy. Good news for every one with the Bronc`s doing well.
And btw what wouldn`t you like about them, stars all over the paddock, Haas, Staggs, Cobbo, I`d even throw Carrigan in there the way he is playing.
Any way happy days for end of year ratings figures.

Wb1234

Referee
Not at all, the Knights were right in it up to about the sixtieth minute and it was a high quality game of football overall. If they are the team running second last on that performance we are doing OK.
As for the Broncos I was going to post last week how C9 must be stoked that the Broncos are coming good as it has been reflected in their Brisbane ratings. Well last night further confirmed it with 150k tuning in in Brissy. Good news for every one with the Bronc`s doing well.
And btw what wouldn`t you like about them, stars all over the paddock, Haas, Staggs, Cobbo, I`d even throw Carrigan in there the way he is playing.
No Reynolds and at home. Newcastle are plodders

Iamback

Coach
Knights don't do well in Metro areas too. So the Regionals should be higher than normal

This is why Thurs night games are here to stay

The_Wookie

Bench

Last night was the second highest brisbane rating of the season, and the highest since friday night, round 1.

Marlins

Juniors
Some people do really underestimate the audience a winning broncos side can attract. Imagine if in the next few years we have the Broncos, Dolphins & Titans as top 4 sides. We would smash the Numbers.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Some people do really underestimate the audience a winning broncos side can attract. Imagine if in the next few years we have the Broncos, Dolphins & Titans as top 4 sides. We would smash the Numbers.
They were the top rating League team by a country mile for ever, even during their recent slump they were strong comparatively but if they get back to their best they`ll surge ahead again.
The best part about a resurgent strong Broncos is that they will not be so afraid to welcome another team in Qld`s south west, which is certainly going to help given the current NRL`s expansionary mindset.

Wb1234

Referee
They were the top rating League team by a country mile for ever, even during their recent slump they were strong comparatively but if they get back to their best they`ll surge ahead again.
The best part about a resurgent strong Broncos is that they will not be so afraid to welcome another team in Qld`s south west, which is certainly going to help given the current NRL`s expansionary mindset.
Don’t forgot the dolphins

The_Wookie

Bench

Its easy to be the top rating team when you were gifted a guaranteed FTA slot every week

Menaiduck

Juniors

Iamback

Coach
Uninspiring ratings for the manly parra game. Good game too. Interesting the fta was so much higher than Fox on Thursday but not much different on Friday. Early match probably holds the viewers with fox on Friday.

Regional lifts the FTA ratings.

2 big clubs in 6pm game. Fox will be big and push it towards 1m

Latest posts