What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin II - Sun 26 Jun - NSW 44-12 QLD @ Optus

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Queensland

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The NRL is a corrupt sporting organisation. They wanted a "decider" for Ch9. Klein has a history of awarding dodgy penalties to get the preferred team over the line. Those six again calls were bullshit and clearly predetermined.

God help the fans who are stupid enough to waste their money on this predetermined sports entertainment bullshit.
Cmon GROTD; reflector has already done the ‘rip the sh!t out of the yokel QLDers and their conspiracy theories’ today…

Cmon GROTD; reflector has already done the ‘rip the sh!t out of the yokel QLDers and their conspiracy theories’ today…
I remember the bulk of New South Wales fans were up in arms about a try scored off a blatant shepherd that wasn't called in Game 3 2012. Plus a try that was taken off Hayne a year or two earlier for stepping on the line when there was no clear evidence to justify it. Some of those victories for Queensland during the 8-0 streak were dodgy as f**k and I'm not convinced the dud decisions were due to incompetent officiating. I think it goes deeper than incompetence. Origin is a cash cow and our game will do anything to appease its broadcast partners.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I remember the bulk of New South Wales fans were up in arms about a try scored off a blatant shepherd that wasn't called in Game 3 2012. Plus a try that was taken off Hayne a year or two earlier for stepping on the line when there was no clear evidence to justify it. Some of those victories for Queensland during the 8-0 streak were dodgy as f**k and I'm not convinced the dud decisions were due to incompetent officiating. I think it goes deeper than incompetence. Origin is a cash cow and our game will do anything to appease its broadcast partners.
That being said, NSW could endure an 8 years in a row losing streak.

Qld? They'd switch off.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Inglis doing his bit for fan engagement! From a family attending the qlnd open training session.

“It was unfortunate for Sacko as he was doing the interview from Dorrien Gardens, that shortly after he told FoxSports that the Maroons would be signing autographs, that Greg Inglis stopped the boys from signing the kids jumpers.
The QRL officials informed everyone that no filming was to take place whilst the session was in progress, and that after training the boys would be available for pictures and autographs. Straight after the session Tino was signing jumpers 1.5m from the fence (the kids would chuck him the jumper he would sign it and throw it back) the Inglis instructs QRL staff to stop Tino and the said “f¥<k em if the want sh1t f¥<£{n signed they can go to f&@$:n Rebel” that was word for word what he said I was less than 3m from him. I was disgusted.”

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The NRL is a corrupt sporting organisation. They wanted a "decider" for Ch9. Klein has a history of awarding dodgy penalties to get the preferred team over the line. Those six again calls were bullshit and clearly predetermined.

God help the fans who are stupid enough to waste their money on this predetermined sports entertainment bullshit.
Lol says the dolphin.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
2016.08.19-05.10-tellmenow-57b73d948a297-1280x720.jpg
Why are comparing deliverance to state of origin?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My bet is you do not the difference between a donkey and a mule.

Google is your friend, learn something. Dolphins are rapists.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why are comparing deliverance to state of origin?
Must be a Qlder or just have no idea. Is there a difference.

Mate up in Gympie, you will find a poster called @Mong.

He will duel you in Banjo...

Enjoy it, like Qlders do.

Victorians cops just shoot to kill, be careful, pretend to be a VFL fan, then they will sweep anything under the carpet and shoot the rest.

Generalzod

Immortal

I thought the origin series is run by the states QLD Rugby league and NSW Rugby league boards, Spending money on this Predetermined sporting event, LOL I guess everyone is on the sting....