What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Fri - Manly 0-38 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 10
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Brisbane Broncos
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 13 May 2022

NRL MAGIC ROUND FRIDAY

CBY v NEW kickoff 6:00pm -- MAN v BRI kickoff 8:05pm

MAN2022TEAM.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Christian Tuipulotu 3. Ben Trbojevic 4. Tolutau Koula 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Sean Keppie 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Ethan Bullemor 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Dylan Walker 15. Andrew Davey 16. Martin Taupau 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Kurt De Luis 19. Morgan Harper 20. Kaeo Weekes 21. James Roumanos 22. Josh Schuster 23. Jamie Humphreys 24. Jacob Sykes

BRI2022TEAM.png

1. Te Maire Martin 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Tyson Gamble 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Corey Jensen 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange: 14. Cory Paix 15. Kobe Hetherington 16. Thomas Flegler 17. Keenan Palasia 18. Brenko Lee 19. TC Robati 20. Rhys Kennedy 21. Ezra Mam 22. Jordan Pereira 23. Ryan James 24. Jake Turpin

A-REF-G-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Chris Butler​

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
3 in a row
And I'm feeling smoo
Win this and a light smuggy feeling will decend apon me

Which would be a nice change from the smutty/smeggy feeling of the last couple of years

Manly are the home team. Why wouldn't they wear their regular strip?

Great match up this. Two sides in form. Manly slight fav's but Broncos were very good last start.
Yeah we are the home team but that picture at the top shows the black jerseys..and they were right about it last time....anyway you're right, this is gonna be an awesome game. Very nervous coming up against the Broncos in the form they're in. I reckon we'll get it done but in a f**kin see-sawing tight one!

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah we are the home team but that picture at the top shows the black jerseys..and they were right about it last time....anyway you're right, this is gonna be an awesome game. Very nervous coming up against the Broncos in the form they're in. I reckon we'll get it done but in a f**kin see-sawing tight one!
ping @The_Frog

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today unveiled a bold new alternate jersey, which will be worn for next Thursday night’s ANZAC Round clash against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at PointsBet Stadium and for NRL Magic Round at Suncorp Stadium against the Brisbane Broncos.

The_Frog

First Grade
ping @The_Frog

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today unveiled a bold new alternate jersey, which will be worn for next Thursday night’s ANZAC Round clash against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at PointsBet Stadium and for NRL Magic Round at Suncorp Stadium against the Brisbane Broncos.
Well that explains that.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Sadly it's gonna be pure wet weather footy. Barge up the middle for 4 tackles, complete sets then bombs away from Reynolds to try and milk an error, and knowing Reyno he'll be quick to spot a weakness in their backline.

If I were Kev I would be using Carrigan as a third Prop. Offloads are gonna be a terrible idea in this one. It is gonna be sodden out there. Thank **** we're the 2nd game of the weekend because the turf is gonna be royally f**ked by Sunday. I do not envy those six teams.

Score whatever points we can (which shouldn't be hard because Manly leak like a punctured artery) then hold on for dear life. It's not gonna make for an exciting game which is disappointing, but the formula to win is very, very simple.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Think Manly got a bit lucky last week, however Turbo clearly didnt look fit and will be better for the run. Credit to Brisbane, I kept expecting them to falter but they've been great. Team structure still looks a bit off, i doubt they finish the year with the spine looking like that.

I'm going Brisbane but without any confidence. Broncs by 7

blaza88z

Coach
Think Manly got a bit lucky last week, however Turbo clearly didnt look fit and will be better for the run. Credit to Brisbane, I kept expecting them to falter but they've been great. Team structure still looks a bit off, i doubt they finish the year with the spine looking like that.

I'm going Brisbane but without any confidence. Broncs by 7

Where do you see the changes coming from?

TMM has been a revelation for us at fullback, looks much better than Niu did. Kelly has a long term injury, Gamble probably isn't the best 5/8 at the club but he's the best available, maybe he gives young Ezra Mam a crack at some stage as he's going to be a gun but still quite raw.

The only changes I see are when Turpin is fit, probably punches out a solid 40-50 minutes and Paix finishes off the game as he looks the better player creatively.