What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sat - Warriors 30-32 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 10: Warriors v South Sydney

• Warriors

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah.

Braith Anasta and Mick Ennis together.

FastCookedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

big hit!

Bench
LOL it takes a special kind of plod to still be shit when your team is up 26-0

Well done Lachlan
Sounds like you’re upset a tiger junior is playing at another club.

i have to say, he’s digged into the line and done well to lead to a couple of tries. He has to make sure of those scoring opportunities now

Meth

Staff member
Seriously, I don't mind supporting a losing football team. I just hate supporting an embarrassing football team

yobbo84

First Grade
Seriously, I don't mind supporting a losing football team. I just hate supporting an embarrassing football team
As a lifetime Rabbitoh supporter who lived through the 1998-2006 era, can I just say - I feel ya, but there's still a loong way to fall

Bazal

Post Whore
Warriors have a good side on paper, good coach they'd be a top 4 side.

Backline stinks worse than a storm drain in Mumbai, the middles are f**ken slugs, the halves are ordinary, they haven't really got a hooker.

Yeah, pretty good on paper.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Has there ever been a suggestion that Nathan Brown may not have sufficient coaching nous to succeed in first-grade rugby league?

Floodwaters

Juniors
Remember the media coverage DWZ got 4 years ago when he played couple good Tests for NZ.. called the best fullback in the world etc.. guys a complete dud.