What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sun - Gold Coast 18-25 Cronulla @ Cbus

Round 11: Gold Coast v Cronulla

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
Not sure about that one.
I could live with inconclusive, not sure there was an angle shown where he touched it but.

no name

Coach
Titans are such a mentally weak team.
Any time they get a perceived back call against them, they let the opposition score.

Bazal

Post Whore
Miller looks like something to work with. Sevens player was always gonna carve up broken play.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hynes is skilful but he still seems to lack any halfback instincts.

Should have been set for a shot most of that set

Bazal

Post Whore
LMAO Klein...Hynes was the fastest sin binned bloke to get off the field in history, well done...Klein still unhappy

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I've been generally unimpressed with the Sharks in recent weeks. They've definitely dropped a few gears since the start of the year. The Titans definitely lost that more than the Sharks won it

coolumsharkie

Referee
I've been generally unimpressed with the Sharks in recent weeks. They've definitely dropped a few gears since the start of the year. The Titans definitely lost that more than the Sharks won it
We've got a few missing. Finucane, Uele, Williams, Kennedy, Ramien.

That said we looked comfortable against the Tits barring the last 10 minutes when we clocked off. Good tries were scored in bad conditions