What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Sun - Canberra 20-28 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 12: Canberra v Parramatta

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Jarrod's back in the 3 to slaughter you merkins. I don't know what hobos you've got defending him but they're going to be physically, mentally, spiritually and sexually shattered come full time.

Not sure what you're carrying on about here. I'm thinking Penisini will face off to byc. You've wasted all those sexual innuendos for nought.

BadnMean

Juniors
Looking forward to see how Fog goes. Moses is gonna pepper Savage all game so he needs to be prepared. CHN must of done something to piss Ricky off to be dropped so far down the pecking order.
Tore his hammy during the game on Sunday, literally limped off the field just after halftime...

BadnMean

Juniors
Raiders have won 3 on the bounce with Kris in there and playing well but clearly BYC was the incumbent after his one (1) game in FG in the last 18 months coming a few weeks ago.

mongoose

Coach
Raiders have won 3 on the bounce with Kris in there and playing well but clearly BYC was the incumbent after his one (1) game in FG in the last 18 months coming a few weeks ago.
yeah I don't normally rate Kris but Stuart's a dope if he's picking BYC over him

This Year?

Immortal
This one could get really ugly for parra fans.

And I'm talking Peter Dutton ugly.
after-life-breast-milk-pudding.gif

Has anyone ever got decent maccas from menu log etc ? Everyone I’ve ordered arrives like the rider sat on it the whole way over ….

Bazal

Post Whore
Has anyone ever got decent maccas from menu log etc ? Everyone I’ve ordered arrives like the rider sat on it the whole way over ….

Fast food is about the only thing that ever shows up decent at my place tbh.

Decent food is always rooted.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hullo friends, just got back from Top Gun Maverick and I still have a nostalgia boner, Parra will have it soft in no time ☹️