What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Sat - Gold Coast 16-30 South Sydney @ Cbus Super

Round 14: Gold Coast v South Sydney

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The Suns are doing alright this year, I wouldn't call them pointless. But for sure at times it does seem like that on the Gold Coast in terms of professional teams.

I feel like so many of the times these rabble teams win just to keep them from going under. Like the NRL props them up with 6 wins a year just to be relevant. Again, i'm not having a go, just curious.... lord knows my club has enough drama right now.

Yeah I'm not having a go either.

If anything I feel sorry for them. I just had a very quick look on RL Project and by my reckoning these poor merkins have played in front of more then 20k people at Robina literally less than ten times in the last decade.

It's just hard to build a club off nothing (and without News Ltd backing them to the hilt a la Melbourne)

Bazal

Post Whore
Paul Turner and Patrick Herbert look like bouncers at Academy from the early-mid 2000s

Grapple

Bench
Yeah I'm not having a go either.

If anything I feel sorry for them. I just had a very quick look on RL Project and by my reckoning these poor merkins have played in front of more then 20k people at Robina literally less than ten times in the last decade.

It's just hard to build a club off nothing (and without News Ltd backing them to the hilt a la Melbourne)

That's pretty bloody unsustainable aye. Smoke and mirrors on the Gold Coast.

As for the team they just need a bloody good hooker and a decent half - by that I mean a leader that hold them accountable. I don't think the coach does. Not sure banged up Foran will do the job.

gerg

Juniors
Does it get any better than this? Matt ****ing Nable doing one of his most boring half time monologues on the dishlickers. What can't the man do?

Bazal

Post Whore
Shouty Dan sounded like he was trying to summon Lucifer then I realised he was just butchering poor Tino's name

Latest posts