What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Sun - Warriors 16-38 Cronulla @ Moreton Daily

Round 14: Warriors v Cronulla

• Warriors

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
tbh I think that’s a try. Show me a frame where the leg is out.

I mean, I can understand if it's "sent up" a try....I thought it was unclear, and would go with the onfield call. But they have essentially said that it's clear enough to overrule and I can't agree with that

It was 50/50 double movement and pretty simultaneous grounded and leg out. IMO

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
There was no frame that shows if he was clearly in or out. The ref sent it up a ‘no try’. Absolutely disgraceful overturning the ref.

I can agree with that actually, but I find it hard to blow up about it when I have no idea if he was out or not

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Walsh still rookie? One of the best I have seen, just a kid, better than ever team mate tonight.

Probably needs a rest.

Canard

Immortal
Bit of light constructive feedback for Fox.

Maybe check if your proposed commentator has functioning vocal chords before the game.

Meth

Staff member
I mean, I can understand if it's "sent up" a try....I thought it was unclear, and would go with the onfield call. But they have essentially said that it's clear enough to overrule and I can't agree with that

I actually don't like refs having to make onfield calls that create bias for the bunker, when they aren't in position to get a clear look at it. Ref was right to rule 'no try'. Bunker had no grounds to overturn. System broken

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean that should have been a penalty but that was also such a god awful set it didn't deserve a penalty

Colk

First Grade

Look I’m not suggesting that the Warriors aren’t average at the moment or that the Sharks wouldn’t win but Jesus Christ the Warriors are the one team that don’t seem to get any 50-50 calls. Fair enough it was sent up as a try but surely they couldn’t conclude that he definitely didn’t go out

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Not sure if we’ve actually had a dig in this second half or if Cronulla are just sleepwalking through this whole game. We haven’t really looked good but somehow we’ve been sort of competitive.

Meth

Staff member
Look I’m not suggesting that the Warriors aren’t average at the moment or that the Sharks wouldn’t win but Jesus Christ the Warriors are the one team that don’t seem to get any 50-50 calls. Fair enough it was sent up as a try but surely they couldn’t conclude that he definitely didn’t go out

I generally agree, but we've had good treatment from the ref tonight. The bunker call sucked. Scoreline and result is about right