What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R15 Sat - Cronulla 18-10 Gold Coast @ C.ex Coffs

Round 15: Cronulla v Gold Coast

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
These are the sorts of games you come to expect during SOO. Sharks just done barely enough to win. Lovely try to finish.

skeepe

Immortal
Cronulla are lucky that Ramien was too lazy to chase, he would have dropped knees in the back for sure.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh thats f**ked. Why the f**k would you go back and look at that? You stupid motherf**ker in the bunker. Just f**k off.

That was completely unwarranted. Knock on, knock back, who cares. Give them the f**king try because it was brilliant.

skeepe

Immortal
Like I get that by the letter of the law, if it’s a knock on then regathering nullifies the play. But why is the bunker even looking at that when it went through about 10 sets of hands between that and the try being scored?

They are deadset looking for reasons to take tries away, that’s not what they’re there for. They should be there to eliminate clearly incorrect decisions and that’s it.

This Year?

Immortal
Like I get that by the letter of the law, if it’s a knock on then regathering nullifies the play. But why is the bunker even looking at that when it went through about 10 sets of hands between that and the try being scored?

They are deadset looking for reasons to take tries away, that’s not what they’re there for. They should be there to eliminate clearly incorrect decisions and that’s it.
Because Sutton.

skeepe

Immortal
It’s not like it was an obvious knock on either. Bloody hell that’s got me fuming, because it’s everything that’s wrong with the bunker in one play.

big hit!

Bench
Why am i not surprised on the ridiculous approach to the final no try ruling?

I'd like to know what the ruling on the Moylan knock on would've been if there was still time on the clock, a Titan was tackled in normal play following hynes kick, and the try was scored on the following play?