What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Fri - Penrith 26-18 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 16: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't affect us after the 1st SOO with 6 playing ( Crichton on bench). Even after Api played only the first half, I'm very confident it won't make any difference to our attitude and energy for this game. And that next week is a bye, then we play the Tigers.
CC3D7CA9-DC0B-426B-9A18-59D58C09FF5B.jpeg

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Legit question for any Poly/Melanesian friends in the forum. Seriously what’s worse, us white people pronouncing names the way they are spelt OR butchering the correct pronunciations?

I mean I completely respect making the effort to pronounce them correctly, but I cringe listening to footy these days. The commentators actually stop and think before they say their names now and they still make a mess of it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Legit question for any Poly/Melanesian friends in the forum. Seriously what’s worse, us white people pronouncing names the way they are spelt OR butchering the correct pronunciations?

I mean I completely respect making the effort to pronounce them correctly, but I cringe listening to footy these days. The commentators actually stop and think before they say their names now and they still make a mess of it.
Need Richie to sort it out. Hail Ritchie hail the great man!! “That’s his name Bill ya dickhead”

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If that was Teddy a player would be off and Karen Robinson would be reading the riot act.

To’o!!

Latest posts