What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Sun - Warriors 22-2 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart

Round 16: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Looking forward to today's game. Hope we get reffed down the middle. I like Chris Sutton as a ref. I could see us getting a few calls today though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
You’d think the warriors win however if there’s one team that would shit the bed in this situation it’s them. A tigers Tommy Raudonikos effort would not surprise.

They likely win on merit, though if it’s not going that way I have no doubt they get some help, even as a tigers fan it would be hard to say they don’t deserve some.

shear_joy9

Coach
Warriors fans waited so long for the nrl to return and they get treated to a bottom of the barrel D-grade shitfest. Both lineups are vomit inducing

t-ba

Post Whore
You can see how happy Stacey is to be back at Mt Smart.

Pretty depressing that a living legend like him has to preside over this caravan of garbage.

Bazal

Post Whore
If I was a Tigers player I'd be shitting bricks tbh

The Warriors are going to come out absolutely roaring, surely. And for some of their brainlets like Tevaga that could also mean decapitating merkins

Bazal

Post Whore
What on Earth did we do to deserve double Speeedeeeee this weekend?

Which god have we offended?

t-ba

Post Whore
Look I reckon Jackson Hastings got a really rough deal under T-Baz but the idea of appointing him Captain feels like an AFB Captain tier decision.

Meth

Staff member
Packed house. Lots of emotion. A fan base deserving of a top shelf performance. A beatable opposition. Yep- the stage is set for an epic and entirely characteristic disappointment