What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Thu - Manly 36-30 Melbourne @ 4 Pines

Round 16: Manly v Melbourne

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I tried to get a haircut today, but it looked like every merkin had the same idea and I couldn’t get in anywhere. So maybe.
I just go to moe and co in the city. Nothing fancy but the barbers don't f**king ask me how my day is, or what I do for work etc. I like that

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hall And Oates GIF by John Oates

gerg

Juniors
The groundsmen will be reinforcing the hinges on the dressing room door, right about now.

skeepe

Immortal
I just go to moe and co in the city. Nothing fancy but the barbers don't f**king ask me how my day is, or what I do for work etc. I like that
I went to moe and co at Tuggers but the chick there was sitting out the back talking on her phone and me walking in didn’t inspire her to do anything different, so I left.

There used to be an awesome bloke working there but he moved. He was quick, neat and no nonsense. I like that.

Bazal

Post Whore
I just switched over from the cricket for a minute or two and couldn't help but notice the Sri Lankan commentators speak far better English than Cooper Cronk

Latest posts