What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R19 Sat - South Sydney 24-12 Melbourne @ Accor

Round 19: South Sydney v Melbourne

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 19
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Melbourne Storm
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 23 July 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 3:30pm -- NSW Cup 5:10pm -- NRL kickoff 7:35pm

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Jed Cartwright 4. Isaiah Tass 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray 14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Davvy Moale 16. Siliva Havili 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 19. Josh Mansour 20. Richard Kennar 21. Ben Lovett 22. Blake Taaffe

MEL2022TEAM.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. Dean Ieremia 3. Marion Seve 4. Justin Olam 5. Tyran Wishart 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harry Grant 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Josh King 14. Grant Anderson 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Alec MacDonald 17. Jordan Grant 18. Chris Lewis 19. Cooper Johns 20. Young Tonumaipea 21. Tom Eisenhuth 22. Sualauvi Faalogo

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Todd Smith
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Adam Gee

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Souths v Victoria / Mounties at Accor, Saturday - Flegg 3:30pm / Cup 5:10pm

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup Country Week -
Bris Tigers v PNG at Cunnumulla, Saturday - Cup 3pm
Capras v SC Falcons at Monto, Saturday - Cup 3:30pm
No U21 Colts this weekend​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
I'll vote Souths in this game as the Storm are a starting to resemble a busted arse. But after this, they will only have one more win V Warriors, which will not be enough to make the finals.

Someguy

First Grade
Tab off its head again. First raiders $5 vs a wobbly storm and now Souths $2.65 now the wheels have completely fallen off. Souths to run riot on the storms broken edges, only way storm win is to frustrate and have NAS in close vicinity when latrell and Walker go the grub stuff

Valheru

Coach
Storm will get it back together at some stage and souths defence is a leaky cauldron

Stinkfinger

Juniors
After running 1st after round 9, Storm WILL drop out of the top 4 if they can't beat the Tohs. A tough assignment indeed.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Tab off its head again. First raiders $5 vs a wobbly storm and now Souths $2.65 now the wheels have completely fallen off. Souths to run riot on the storms broken edges, only way storm win is to frustrate and have NAS in close vicinity when latrell and Walker go the grub stuff
Souffs now $2.15, weight of money I expect. I can see why Storm opened favourites. It is one of the NRL's greatest dominations, Storm have won 31 to Rabbitohs 5, and this has been just as pronounced in the past decade when Souths have been very successful. If Souffs want to win this, Latrell and Cody should stick to footy.

GongPanther

Referee
How's this - we lost in golden point to the Storm in Round 2. If Souths instead had won by 2 points, we would be 4th. And we can't tackle. Strange comp.
You have to apply your logic across the board evenly for all the other teams to have your theory plausable. Simply can't point out "what ifs" just for your team without giving that luxury to the other clubs.

yobbo84

First Grade
You have to apply your logic across the board evenly for all the other teams to have your theory plausable. Simply can't point out "what ifs" just for your team without giving that luxury to the other clubs.
I understand that. My point was that just switching a single golden point match around would see an average team who has fumbled their way through 17 rounds sit in 4th place.

I don’t think Souffs defence is good enough to get the win.

The Latrell hype to take a step back over the next two weeks.

Hutty1986

Immortal
People writing off the storm for some reason. Bunnies just can't seem to beat them anywhere, and Latrell isn't a fan of the tough stuff. Storm to show they're still a good side (*vomits*)

mozza91

Coach
I don’t think Souffs defence is good enough to get the win.

The Latrell hype to take a step back over the next two weeks.
They couldn’t possibly wank on about him any more than they currently are. Matty Johns needs a change of pants every time he thinks about Latrell.

He’s played 3 pretty good games since he came back and they’re making him out to be better than Hayne 09, Barba 2012 and Turbo last year combined.