What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Fri - Parramatta 34-10 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 20: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
That’s the wish but I don’t think those scenarios will happen.
Seems so, but of all the teams in that bottom 8, I'd back your team to make some damage towards the prelims if they get in. If you consider the ladder as it is today, that should be the final eight right there worthy of a fantastic play-off series.

The Rosco

Bench
.....has another cone.....then sleeps for another 10 hours....
Do you think it's the cones ?
I'm now thinking it's a severe learning disability. That's the PC way of putting it ?
Anyway, it will be a tough game for the 'riff. I watched Gutho closely last week, and his defensive reads and reactions are incredible. Maybe even unbelievable ! Indeed a King.
All I hope is that Fox stops the crowd shots of the poor kiddies there with gramps, all decked out in their shiny new merch . . . then the looks on their faces when they get done, and poppy singing " 35 years since we held the bloody chalice" And the riff boys singing back "chalice, chalice . . . you ain't gettin no chalice"
Penrith by as many as their little hearts desire.

Valheru

Coach
You should be hoping for a Panthers win, as well as a tie in the Rabbits v Sharks match to edge you closer to a possible top 4 berth. The Storm and Brisbane games are certs so no help there.
It is definitely better for us if penrith win this game. It will just be the most Parra thing ever though to be flogged by Broncos, knock off you blokes again and then not win another game all season.

The Rosco

Bench
how bout them Tigs ?

wouldn’t it be awesome if that decision is what delivers the wooden spoon to them
How bout them eels ?
This "wooden spoon" that you speak of ?
What is it exactly ?
Do you get any reward for having more than a dozen of them ? Let's be real here . . . that's a pretty good effort right there.
Having seen the slimey's run home, I have 2 songs to suggest you have a listen to.
The first is "Slippin' away" by Max Merrit and of course the Meteors.
The second is a haunting rendition of the Simon and Garfunkel classic " Sounds of silence", by Disturbed.

Iamback

Coach
It is definitely better for us if penrith win this game. It will just be the most Parra thing ever though to be flogged by Broncos, knock off you blokes again and then not win another game all season.

TBH we need the loss and in that scenario Parra aren't in the finals. I can handle that

Iamback

Coach
You could put any one capable of catching, passing and running in there next to Cleary and Api, they'd probably have an 83% win rate as well.

I highly doubt he will be the reason they don't win, if in fact they don't win.

And the games when Cleary wasn't there?
Last year it was Luai and Tyrone May in the halves and still we beat teams.

The last sentence is true though, Rarely do we win and you can say this person was the reason. Often it is a team effort

I’m pretty sure there’s a betting leg in one of the many betting markets that has reasonable odds for the very scenario that you just laid out.

Perth Red

Post Whore
First time at parramatta, why are there so many mens hairdressers and so few pubs in the town?

Latest posts