What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Sat - Gold Coast 24-36 Canberra @ Cbus Super

Round 20: Gold Coast v Canberra

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 20
Gold Coast Titans v Canberra Raiders
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina, Robina (TICKETS)
Saturday 30 July 2022

JT Under 17's v Northern Rivers Under 18's 12:30pm -- NRL kickoff 3pm

GLD2022TEAM.png

1. AJ Brimson 2. Sosefo Fifita 3. Phillip Sami 4. Brian Kelly 5. Patrick Herbert 6. Tanah Boyd 7. Toby Sexton 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 9. Aaron Booth 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. David Fifita 12. Beau Fermor 13. Erin Clark 14. Jayden Campbell 15. Herman Ese'ese 16. Isaac Liu 17. Jaimin Jolliffe 18. Sam McIntyre 19. Corey Thompson 20. Greg Marzhew 21. Alofiana Khan-Pereira 22. Paul Turner

CAN2022TEAM.png

1. Xavier Savage 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Albert Hopoate 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Adam Elliott 14. Tom Starling 15. Ryan Sutton 16. Emre Guler 17. Corey Harawira-Naera 18. Matt Frawley 19. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 20. Ata Mariota 21. Semi Valemei 22. Peter Hola

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Nick Morel
Video Referee: Kasey Badger

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup & U21 Colts -
Split round - Burleigh and Tweed play on 6/7 Aug

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Canberra v St Geo Illa at Raiders Belco, Saturday - Flegg 1:20pm / Cup 3pm​

Last edited:

BadnMean

Juniors
As I said last week, now that Ricky has been extended by the board- years out from his contract for yet more years ahead, on the strength of us dominating 10th spot on the ladder pretty regularly for years, I mean just owning it again and again- well I just think knowing that Ricky believes in them this much, the boys just won't lose a game until the world club challenge. It must be uplifting.

Provided we get some luck and the bounce of the ball that is.

footy75

Bench
Gold Coast need a win... Raiders will really have to shit the bed for that to happen.

Raiders.

Valheru

Coach
Gold Coast need a win... Raiders will really have to shit the bed for that to happen.

Raiders.
Raiders nearly lost to the warriors at home and weren't they down 20-0 against the titans earlier in the year?

Raiders are every chance to lose this.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Heard this on Triple M Rush Hour while pulling out of Maccas yesterday:

"Uhh the Titans vs the Raiders on Saturday, err I reckon the-Well actually we won't try and predict a winner because no one cares."

Almost had an accident.