What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Thu - Sydney 34-16 Brisbane @ SCG

Round 21: Sydney v Brisbane

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Typical Broncos. Can’t beat the f**king Roosters and can’t stop them running up their for and against.

What the f**k are you good for Broncos? What the f**k are you good for?

YoHadrian

Juniors
Pretty simple cut out pass by Teddy. Commentators however losing their loads over it. Hyperbole central.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm only going to see Sharks/Saints live so I don't have to listen to the 9 commentary.
My last face to face interaction with a Sharks fan was in 2009 when he was giving me schadenfreude after the Broncos ended our season.

I don't think I could handle being in front of more than 1 of them at a time.

Generalzod

Immortal
giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm only going to see Sharks/Saints live so I don't have to listen to the 9 commentary.

I actually think the 9 commentary is more appealing than the low, murmuring whine of several thousand Sharks fans comparing every single minor head clash to Kamikaze Dale with tears in their eyes...

Generalzod

Immortal
My last face to face interaction with a Sharks fan was in 2009 when he was giving me schadenfreude after the Broncos ended our season.

I don't think I could handle being in front of more than 1 of them at a time.
Come on stop bullshitting lol

Hutty1986

Immortal
I thought the broncs were a genuine premiership chance this year, but plenty of question marks over them after that. Geez some of that edge defence was st george illawarra-esque. Scoreline flattered them too, with one of the Oates tries off a massive forward pass.
Pennies
Daylight
Cows
Storm
Sharkies
The good Eels

I thought the broncs were a genuine premiership chance this year, but plenty of question marks over them after that. Geez some of that edge defence was st george illawarra-esque. Scoreline flattered them too, with one of the Oates tries off a massive forward pass.
Pennies
Daylight
Cows
Storm
Sharkies
The good Eels
Down in 5th? The good Eels beat all those teams.

Latest posts