What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Fri - North Qld 48-4 Warriors @ QLD Country Bank

Round 23: North Qld v Warriors

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I guess I don’t understand momentum at all then. The rule now states that it doesn’t matter if they promote the ball if momentum would have got them there anyway.

It’s pretty hard to argue that momentum wouldn’t have got him there. I know he promoted the ball, but the rule says that doesn’t matter anymore.

This Year?

Immortal
Nice to pad that for and against Cowboys. Some of the tries they scored and almost scored tonight were beautiful.

I guess I don’t understand momentum at all then. The rule now states that it doesn’t matter if they promote the ball if momentum would have got them there anyway.

It’s pretty hard to argue that momentum wouldn’t have got him there. I know he promoted the ball, but the rule says that doesn’t matter anymore.
Could be wrong but he only just made the edge of the line, didn’t he? You’d have to think he’d finish short if he didn’t promote the ball.