What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Thu - Brisbane 6-53 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 24: Brisbane v Parramatta

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
Not exactly a Bradbury. We still have to win our remaining games, which would mean we’ve won 7 out of our last 8 games.

Not that we’ll do much if we do make it in. Week 1 roadkill is about the ceiling for this Raiders team.
I mean Bradbury was good enough to make it to an Olympic semi final and be in that position to make it.

Anyway I’m loving it, I want the raiders there. f**k the broncos, I want to see more of the stick.

skeepe

Immortal
I reckon RCG might be in a bit of trouble for that Flegler injury - from memory it was a raised forearm, or bumper as they call it, that did the damage.

Jono078

Referee
Broncos have conceded 91 points in the last 120 minutes of footy...

What's the record for most conceded points in 2 consecutive games? They'll go close to the record surely..

shear_joy9

Coach
The way the donkeys are going they’ll lose against the dragons as well then Canberra could drop a game and still make finals lol

mongoose

Coach
Not exactly a Bradbury. We still have to win our remaining games, which would mean we’ve won 7 out of our last 8 games.

Not that we’ll do much if we do make it in. Week 1 roadkill is about the ceiling for this Raiders team.
i really don't need false hope prolonged for 1 more week.

GongPanther

Referee

Just simply enjoy the moment. You lose,meh...you win, and it's a hell of a bonus. Also clubs during the finals series get to take home some filthy lucre along the way, so all good.

gerg

Juniors
I reckon RCG might be in a bit of trouble for that Flegler injury - from memory it was a raised forearm, or bumper as they call it, that did the damage.

Maybe. Who f***ing knows with the MRC? They could go 'JWH' on him and apologise for inconveniencing him, despite forging a decade plus career off the back of raised elbow.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Broncos have conceded 91 points in the last 120 minutes of footy...

What's the record for most conceded points in 2 consecutive games? They'll go close to the record surely..

After zero consideration and even less research I'm just going to play it safe and say 1999 Wests Magpies.