What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R3 Sun - Brisbane 12-38 North Qld @ Suncorp

Round 3: Brisbane v North Qld

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Why didn't Freddy pick Reynolds for Origin, they said

Selection blunder by Freddy, they said
Freddy makes mass changes before Origin 2 2019, one of them being Tommy Turbo.

Media: Fittler is a moron like he always has been

Media after: Sorry Freddy we never doubted you

King hit

Coach
Payten right now after opting Towsend instead of Reynolds

tumblr_ncjnqaMDln1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

What happened to Brisbane in the second half?

It was unlike the side that's played 200 minutes until then. It's as if they didn't want to come out of the sheds at half time.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Probably the bad game we were due to have after some tough gritty wins, only 1 game though, still ahead of most of the comp with the Warriors next week

Its a long season and results and performances change week to week but the Broncos performance today the Warriors would be a huge chance of winning next week. I'm worried with the Cowboys playing so well that they will give the Roosters a pasting also.

Always great to beat the NSW Broncos.
I've always viewed the Broncos as a NSWRL club that ruined the BRL.

That aside, I think they'll bounce back after that performance. There's too much talent in that squad to not move up the ladder. Reynolds will get better as the season moves on and Staggs won't perform that poorly again. Turpin needs to be booted.

Has Herbie Farnsworth signed with The Dolphins?