What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Fri - Penrith 26-12 South Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 4: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
If we didn't have multiple players carrying injuries it would have played out more like our 56-12 win in Dubbo from the middle of the year. That was beautiful viewing.
Le' Trell played that day although most of that Panther backline is not there.

roofromoz

First Grade
It's game day so my smug levels will fluctuate throughout the day.

Gut feel is that PENRITH! will get done tonight.

Apey

Staff member
Grand final rematch and it would not surprise me at all if these two teams play in this year's big dance as well.

The Panthers are still good and we are possibly the best 1-2 team in history. Two narrow losses against top 8 contenders, then a great win against another top team where we finally had our attack click to reward the outstanding defending we have showed every week.

Nobody picked us last week, we won. Nobody is picking us this week, I think we will win again.
You'll be flat out making the 8 tbh.

Apey

Staff member
With Rhyno tipping us and Goldenrod gracing us with his presence and tipping Souths, I think anyone with half a brain is betting everything they own on a draw.
"We are the best 1 - 2 team in history" is up there with peak BunniesMan I reckon.

soc123_au

Staff member
"We are the best 1 - 2 team in history" is up there with peak BunniesMan I reckon.
I miss peak Bunniesman. His early work is untouchable. It gives me hope of a comeback when I see little nuggets of gold like that.
The low rent try hard trolls we have now should study some of his 2010 to 2014 masterpieces

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Proud sponsor of tonight's game

artworks-000573334370-yexzhq-t500x500.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
I miss peak Bunniesman. His early work is untouchable. It gives me hope of a comeback when I see little nuggets of gold like that.
The low rent try hard trolls we have now should study some of his 2010 to 2014 masterpieces
Should do a thread "Best Of Bunniesman: Part 1"

yobbo84

First Grade
I'm hoping for a proper football match today. I think the Panthers home ground will likely make the difference.

I'm looking forward to seeing how we play these sort of big games under Jason Demetriou - my biggest issue with Bennett was that we played 'too nice' in defence. Pushing the limits and playing right to the edge of the line has been the difference between the premiers and the rest over the past decade.

Latest posts