What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Sat - North Qld 4-28 Sydney @ QLD Country Bank

Round 4: North Qld v Sydney

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
'Uncle Nick's Putting Challenge':

Hi, I'm Nick Politis. You might remember me from such hits as "I can't believe it's a $50,000 golf hole", "Is that a thick paper bag in your pocket or are you just pleased to meet me" and "No Juniors? No Problems!"
“Uncle Nick has selected Power drive, would you like to play again?”

season 7 credits GIF

chrisD

Coach
Manu is what Panthers fans think Crichton is. He makes Roosters dangerous down the right and so both sides are a threat, where we are left side (Kikau) dominant.

So, is Val now our 3rd best fullback?
He played pretty well today and looked for the ball, making valuable metres when we needed them. Pity Hammer didn't insert himself like Val. If Hammer wants to play fullback then he needs to be pushing up in support around the middle of the field and calling for the ball.

beave

Coach
We were dumb tonight, but jesus f**king christ, let them play footy and put the whistle away. That was some horrid officiating.