What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Sun - Parramatta 48-14 St Geo Illa @ CommBank

Round 4: Parramatta v St Geo Illa

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Mbye, Lawrie, a hugely overrated Lomax, Woods, Bird 3 years past his prime....this is a truly garbage squad that will go close to getting the spoon
Lol, you obviously haven’t seen the tigers play. They should be paying out on the spoon markets already

This Year?

Immortal
I just finished watching it and during the middle of the 2nd half gaping I swear I could feel every single hair papilla on my head dying.

F1.png

Hearing the glee in Vossy and Brandy's voice as the tries got piled on and it got closer and closer to that magic number, my mind went into a coping mechanism that couldn't help but think of the Parra fans in here and how some of those amazing tries would have lifted their spirits.
Enjoy the win you crazy, beautiful, magnificent hairy merkins!

Now I'm going to read through the thread, have a few giggles and then probably cry myself to sleep.

At least I got a perfect round in my work tipping comp
Screenshot_20220404-015445_Puffin.jpg

I don't know what Griffin said in the sheds at halftime to the Dragons players, but after that second half he should bin that speech and never use it again.