What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R5 Sat - Gold Coast 20-26 Parramatta @ Cbus Super

Round 5: Gold Coast v Parramatta

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Entertaining game. Pretty good win in the circumstances with the decisions going against us, especially second half.

JokerEel

Coach
Did the refs at half-time decide that the Eels where going to win this easy so had to help the titans..

forby

Juniors
what does the bunker look at when reviewing tries?
even a blind man and his dog could Matterson and Brown were offside when Moses kicked.
I don’t think Paula made direct contact with Branson’s head, but it was definitely a shoulder charge with no wrapping of the arms.

mozza91

Coach
Did the refs at half-time decide that the Eels where going to win this easy so had to help the titans..
I think the Titans decided nothing was gonna go their way live so they’d have to give away penalties just to be given a chance.

JokerEel

Coach
I think the Titans decided nothing was gonna go their way live so they’d have to give away penalties just to be given a chance.

Well they should have been beaten to 0 today but the bunker and ref decided that that would not be happening..

forby

Juniors
How can Inness commentate on a Parramatta gsme when he is on their payroll?
His comment about the improvement in RCG because he can catch and pass was laughable.

JokerEel

Coach
what does the bunker look at when reviewing tries?
even a blind man and his dog could Matterson and Brown were offside when Moses kicked.
I don’t think Paula made direct contact with Branson’s head, but it was definitely a shoulder charge with no wrapping of the arms.

Or the fact Will Smith Pushed Nathan Brown over when the Titans scored their second try.

Officials tonight we're a solid -10

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
How can Inness commentate on a Parramatta gsme when he is on their payroll?
His comment about the improvement in RCG because he can catch and pass was laughable.

just like he did with raiders , did you complain then ?

but if you want to drill it down further ..
gus, Joey , Fittler , slater , Thurston , brandy , ennis .. lost goes on all that in media that commentate , sideline eyes or on panels .. all talk by the tv dudes during games ans post match have bearing on how the game treats incidents , interprets rules or if clubs get “ in crisis “ coverage . Maybe have a blow up that people that consult or work for Clubs or origin cannot be in media