What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Mon - Parramatta 20-22 Wests Tigers @ CommBank

Round 6: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
I had to laugh. In an interview yesterday, Brooks dissed his critics asking "what have you done in Rugby League? Nothing."

Nor have you mate, nor have you.

King hit

Coach
I had to laugh. In an interview yesterday, Brooks dissed his critics asking "what have you done in Rugby League? Nothing."

Nor have you mate, nor have you.
It’s pathetic, less and less people take responsibility for their failures. It’s a sad indication of society.

Pezz70

Juniors
Parra should drive at Brooks and Toa all day, I can see the Tigers leaking all day down that side. I think Parra will put 40+ on the tigers and 30 of them
Will be through the tigers left side defence

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I dunno....There's a bit of a mood around this game that this could be Madge's last stand. Another big loss here and the noise becomes a hurricane.

Bazal

Post Whore
I f**ken hate these games cos $1.07 is actually the odds that we'll PaRrAmAtTiTuDe this game up....

Latest posts