What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Mon - Parramatta 20-22 Wests Tigers @ CommBank

Round 6: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
A few hours before this match, all those Paara legends would have been in the bar lounges in the stadium all muttering to each other in how much of a good day it's going to be when the Eels will put 60 on this shitty Tigers team. The rest is history.

reanimate

Bench
Spent about 5 minutes hitting CTRL F5 to see this

View attachment 60437

so_good.png

303krn.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
He was set behind the ruck and Mahoney stood still, looked around, went 25m left and f**ked the whole thing.

Tell me he's wrong?
Mate he had a shot from bang in front 30ms out with basically no pressure, after he has just missed a kick at goal

then his opposition 7 nailed one from 39m out as the siren was going

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate he had a shot from bang in front 30ms out with basically no pressure, after he has just missed a kick at goal

then his opposition 7 nailed one from 39m out as the siren was going

I'm not arguing he didn't have his chances, but this idea that shit play shouldn't be called out by him specifically is pretty salty

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm not arguing he didn't have his chances, but this idea that shit play shouldn't be called out by him specifically is pretty salty

things happen in games, it’s not always gunna go to plan. If you’re a player who can’t adapt to a situation in the hectic last 2 minutes of a tied game maybe you shouldn’t be out there

Someone2

Juniors
Tigpies can celebrate and party like it’s 2012 ( their last finals appearance lol) first time this year they’ve been of the bottom of the ladder

Latest posts