What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Mon - Parramatta 20-22 Wests Tigers @ CommBank

Round 6: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
The boys read the paper and thought we just had to show up and we’d win by 60+

they showed some of penriths smugness and didn’t get outta first gear

DB Showed a couple of glimpses of brilliance
Not being able to adapt during games is why you haven’t won the comp in decade upon decades.

King hit

Coach
Tigpies can celebrate and party like it’s 2012 ( their last finals appearance lol) first time this year they’ve been of the bottom of the ladder
Their last finals appearance was 2011 actually. The day they won their last finals game was the day of my grandads funeral.

This Year?

Immortal
During the game I claimed the Leilua try was a double movement. After seeing many replays, I think he was entitled to promote the ball. An Eels player had a hand on his jersey, but not on him. Good call by the ref.

During the game I claimed the Leilua try was a double movement. After seeing many replays, I think he was entitled to promote the ball. An Eels player had a hand on his jersey, but not on him. Good call by the ref.

I’ve spent the evening doing complicated experiments using the cat as a footy and I’ve concluded that nofo wasn’t held up, but he didn’t score, he actually dropped the ball.

Thats what the claw marks on the bath ceramic indicate and I’m going with that.

The Rosco

Bench
If you died 10 years ago, 1986 would be a lifetime away.
Think about that rhyno once you uncurl, stop rocking gently and take your thumb out of your mouth.

Someone2

Juniors
If you died 10 years ago, 1986 would be a lifetime away.
Think about that rhyno once you uncurl, stop rocking gently and take your thumb out of your mouth.
Balmain no premierships their last 30 years
magpies no premierships their last 47years
merged tigpies 1premiership in 22years

so in all your merged history you’ve won one premiership in 99years

t-ba

Post Whore
Donald Glover Pizza GIF

Latest posts