What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Sun - Sydney 22-14 Warriors @ SCG

Round 6: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
SJ probably should have done what other half Laotian people do and become a Thai Soap Opera star. He might have been able to walk when he's 35 if he chose that path.

This Year?

Immortal
Great chase on that kick by Collins.

I didn't see all the game but from what I saw pretty much the Warriors team except Walsh looked lethargic.

chrisD

Coach
Roosters are a shit ref assisted team that will get thrown out of the finals with barely a whimper which is still more noise than they deserve to make.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Angus Cricton didn't even get to his feet to try play the ball. He was on his knees when he was placing the ball down and caught the warriors players foot. I thought if you don't get to the feet you don't get any benefit of the doubt in these decisions. And that it happened 2 mins after the warriors refs challenge was refused is a joke.

Yeah it’s a really bad call and really obvious if the bunker have a clue what they’re looking at. Dominant tackle, Pompey at second marker is doing the right thing and getting out of the ruck. Crichton is trying to play it quickly, not straight, didn’t stand up, puts it on the second marker’s foot. It’s an absolute shocker.