What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Thu - Canberra 12-18 North Qld @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v North Qld

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
There was a pitch invader that ran onto the field during the Cowboys last try that doesn't get mentioned by the Fox Sports commentary.

You can see him come over the fence at the 30m line during the play the ball right before the try. lol, there's even a replay from behind the in-goal where you can see him legging it to south end of the ground.

That dude evaded two security guards and ran all the way to the south end of the ground, up the tunnel and then hooked it to the right, presumably heading toward the west gate. I think he got away.
I think we should sign him

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
There was a pitch invader that ran onto the field during the Cowboys last try that doesn't get mentioned by the Fox Sports commentary.

You can see him come over the fence at the 30m line during the play the ball right before the try. lol, there's even a replay from behind the in-goal where you can see him legging it to south end of the ground.

That dude evaded two security guards and ran all the way to the south end of the ground, up the tunnel and then hooked it to the right, presumably heading toward the west gate. I think he got away.
Forest

This Year?

Immortal
Missed a solid thread, been a great read. Commiserations to the Raiders fans. It always felt like 12 wasn't going to be enough at half time and I thought the Cowboys were back to being the Cowboys, but then remembered the Raiders faithful about 2nd halves.
It gave me a real creepy Mary vibe
grantorino-clint.gif

I don't know what to make of the Cowboys. They started the season well, but just fade in and out of games and then pull some rainbows of out their arses.

On a different note-

Considering all the clubs who have updated their logos in the past decade, how is it the Cowboys are still sporting that Overflow-tier Dallas Cowboys logo that was shit when released in 2003 and is shit now? And WTF is the Cowboys wording in red for?

Simplifying it to the horns would be 1000x better.
I agree. The yellow star is shit.

GongPanther

Referee
Stuart has to understand that when it is the team's fault, this also includes the coaching staff. It seems that he is distancing himself from certain players in the side instead as a whole unit. Good luck with that mindset next week when they play the Panthers next week.

Fangs

Coach
Can anyone confirm if CNK is actually injured?

Reminds me of Jarrod Sammut at Brookvale 2009. Got hooked from halfback after 10 minutes or so. Caught a nasty foot injury as he left the field to be interchanged.

At least we won that game. Masterstroke Elliott.

Stuart has to understand that when it is the team's fault, this also includes the coaching staff. It seems that he is distancing himself from certain players in the side instead as a whole unit. Good luck with that mindset next week when they play the Panthers next week.

Also, doesn't Ricky have a bigs ay in the Raiders retention and recruitment too? If so, then how is it everyone else's fault?

mozza91

Coach
Nice to know I’m not the only person who loves Red Rooster. Their fried chicken is grouse.

GongPanther

Referee
Also, doesn't Ricky have a bigs ay in the Raiders retention and recruitment too? If so, then how is it everyone else's fault?
Media have been stinking on Maguire and Griffin over the pass few weeks on Fox. So when are they going to state the obvious and start pointing the finger at Sticky?