What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Canterbury 16-12 Sydney @ Accor

Round 8: Canterbury v Sydney

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
And literally the only explanation we got is "In our opinion............................................................... We are playing on at this stage"
Sounded like he was about to continue "...Matt Burton has been impeded" but then just went silent for 20 seconds. Was real weird. Almost like someone had screamed in his ear...

The_Frog

First Grade
I still can’t get over that no obstruction, clearly made contact, they’ve ruled that way every single time for the past 5 years. Imagine if the dogs lost due to that. I mean I’d piss myself laughing because of Baz and Gus but still, that’s unbelievable
Obstruction is a lottery, always has been.

Ol' Gus ay...he got it done. That's pretty embarrassing for Barrett tbh. Well deserved win Doggiiiisss!!!

A lot of Roosters players in rapid decline. Tedesco has slowly been losing it since last year, both Radley and Keary have been awful since returning from ACL injuries and Hargreaves is done. Their window is closing and I feel like the penny dropped tonight, hence the players carrying on like children. If anyone ever doubted the bias toward the Roosters, they don't now. The refs did everything they could to get them home.

Valheru

Coach
Tedesco is 110% effort but he's playing abit too individualistic for mine, not in tune with team mates, Papi exact opposite

It's not a fair comparison as teddy has to do everything himself because no one around him is performing. Paps has a world class half back, arguably the best 5/8 in the game and potentially the 2 best hookers in the game all playing well. Teddy has a developing teenager in the halves and keary who is a shell of himself at the moment and all the options at hooker are barely first grade standard.

Swap paps and teddy this season and I don't think the results are different.

simmo05

Bench
It's not a fair comparison as teddy has to do everything himself because no one around him is performing. Paps has a world class half back, arguably the best 5/8 in the game and potentially the 2 best hookers in the game all playing well. Teddy has a developing teenager in the halves and keary who is a shell of himself at the moment and all the options at hooker are barely first grade standard.

Swap paps and teddy this season and I don't think the results are different.
Remember when tedesco left the tigers for that reason?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Neither of the two Roosters tries in the second half should have been allowed. Had they got of jail in that game they would have needed more than a cement mixer to plaster over the cracks. Its funny i was playing music while the game was on and ABBA's Keep An Eye On Dan came up with the lyrics "This Shouldn't Be A Traumatic Event But It Is" just as the Roosters crossed in the corner to possibly level up the score or win the game , summed up that moment and really the whole game in general perfectly.

yobbo84

First Grade
Suaalii doing sweet FA all game, scoring, carrying on like a pork chop, then the replay shows he was out, then the Roosters losing to the Dogs? *chefs kiss*

What a time to be alive

Valheru

Coach
Suaalii doing sweet FA all game, scoring, carrying on like a pork chop, then the replay shows he was out, then the Roosters losing to the Dogs? *chefs kiss*

What a time to be alive

Sualli didn't really carry on, just reacted to what was going on with manu which is out of character for him. Must have been something going on between those 2 all game.

Not sure why so many people waste their time hating on the 2 teenagers in the roosters team.

simmo05

Bench
Worked out pretty well for him from memory?

Oh and the Roosters have a hooker coming next year and will no doubt fix the issue in the halves.
Yeah for now. But don't tell us he isn't in form because he is surrounded by spuds. Isn't that is why clubs try to sign just a single marquee player, to provide the difference? Let alone a team of them...

Latest posts