What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sun - St Geo Illa 12-6 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
The same could be said of his opposite number. Like a bandleader he was, orchestrating his team's plays. This will be like two magicians going toe to toe.
Yeah Hastings is a man on a mission. Easily the best player on the park against two premiership heavyweights and doesn't look like slowing down

_Johnsy

Referee
Tigers have the wood on us in recent times. Our only recent win (2020) against them was when Luciano strolled over in the last minutes of the game. WT are 4 wins from 5 at the gong. Gut feel says Tiges are well & truly up for this. WT 24-20

Fangs

Coach
Match of the round.

Hard for the Dragons to play worse than the Roosters, Souths and Eels have in recent times. Hastings has been very good but is making plenty of blunders at the back end of games. It's the quality of opposition that is allowing them to stay in the match. Tigers should still have 0 wins if we are honest.

With that said I'm still picking the Tigers. Sense of destiny about them.

Someone2

Juniors
I think after last night a dragons 44pt win will put a smile on everyone’s dial
and put the tigpies back where they belong

The Rosco

Bench
I think after last night a dragons 44pt win will put a smile on everyone’s dial
and put the tigpies back where they belong
As long as we don't embarrass ourselves like Parramatta did last night. And again 2 weeks before.
Once a choking team . . . . .
It is actually showing the reality of the sub standard team you follow.
Take out the luckbox kick rebounds off the posts to land into the lap of a clueless pawwa player . . . . and the recent losses make sense.
Even the loss to WESTSTIGERS

This Year?

Immortal
Not a single shitpost from a Saints fan yet today. This has the impending doom feeling like the '05 prelim after the Eels last night

I sooo want to be here live for this but f**king work will ruin my day.

Latest posts