What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sun - St Geo Illa 12-6 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
My nerves are completely shot after that game.
The tenseness felt like a preliminary final. As I said in the Tigers forum it's a shame someone had to lose today. I felt the Tuilagi no try should have been a penalty try as Lomax tackled him mid air. I'm really confused with the rule as it's in a try scoring situation, so shouldn't it be a penalty try?
Absolutely proud of my team today to be able to hang on grimly for so, so long and come out the other end after the Tigers looked most likely for the vast majority of the game.

The Rosco

Bench
My nerves are completely shot after that game.
The tenseness felt like a preliminary final. As I said in the Tigers forum it's a shame someone had to lose today. I felt the Tuilagi no try should have been a penalty try as Lomax tackled him mid air. I'm really confused with the rule as it's in a try scoring situation, so shouldn't it be a penalty try?
Absolutely proud of my team today to be able to hang on grimly for so, so long and come out the other end after the Tigers looked most likely for the vast majority of the game.
Listen here mate,
I have the God given right to hate St George fans. We all do. Even the Saints fans.
Who the fkk gave you the right to come on here and take that from me with your polite and respectful post.
Go on . . . piss off back to your saints threads. ;)

Latest posts