What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Pathways Sides

Veracity14

Juniors
Junior rep teams have been a major disappointment so far, I thought we’d accumulated a good group of young players, I can’t help thinking we throw these “black Rabbit” kids in with a bunch of dubbos, which helps nobody, that’s one way to lose talented players, kids get sick of losing
Hopefully Flegg might pick up, they seem to be scoring some points, only problem is they’re letting a heap in too
Anyone who saw Reggies on the weekend were probably left swearing at the computer screen or very frustrated like me, despite getting a nice win in the end they really do make it hard for themselves with plenty of stupidity
Shaq Mitchell was a standout, a big body who bends the line every time, he Carrie’s 3 players every run, he still needs a lot more game time, plenty of kms in his legs yet, in the backs I thought Kennan looked ok & Sauce stood out, so I’m not sure if that’s good or bad for those looking for new players to emerge
Please get rid of Buddy Gordon, it’s not helping anyone him taking up a space in this squad

Veracity14

Juniors
I hope some of you blokes who are kicking up a stink about recruitment etc will be there tonight at 5.40 for the Reggie’s game, all the young promising blokes have been brought in, it’s a chance to see Tallis Duncan, Karapani, Angianga Gardner, Mitchell, Hodge, Patterson etc
I wonder where some of you blokes get your ammunition from given only the odd game is on TV
Also 4 junior rep games at Gods own backyard Redfern oval tomorrow, plenty of footy on & should provide plenty of debate, get to the games so you have first hand knowledge how these kids go

handyman2190

Bench
I hope some of you blokes who are kicking up a stink about recruitment etc will be there tonight at 5.40 for the Reggie’s game, all the young promising blokes have been brought in, it’s a chance to see Tallis Duncan, Karapani, Angianga Gardner, Mitchell, Hodge, Patterson etc
I wonder where some of you blokes get your ammunition from given only the odd game is on TV
Also 4 junior rep games at Gods own backyard Redfern oval tomorrow, plenty of footy on & should provide plenty of debate, get to the games so you have first hand knowledge how these kids go
Yes we kick up a stink about recruitment because the proof is in the pudding so to speak, if they win consistently, then there is no ,kicking up a stink, so far our youngsters are very average so we havent recruited very well, but since your an expert at telling us all to shut up what about doing something about it, you act as if solly is your bum chum ,open your big moutb and give him our views, how else will they know our disagreements with their policys

Veracity14

Juniors
Yes we kick up a stink about recruitment because the proof is in the pudding so to speak, if they win consistently, then there is no ,kicking up a stink, so far our youngsters are very average so we havent recruited very well, but since your an expert at telling us all to shut up what about doing something about it, you act as if solly is your bum chum ,open your big moutb and give him our views, how else will they know our disagreements with their policys

where are you? Surely you’re at the game supporting the kids? Very young reserve grade team here having a go, getting beat but having a go, they could be playing U20s a lot of them

handyman2190

Bench
where are you? Surely you’re at the game supporting the kids? Very young reserve grade team here having a go, getting beat but having a go, they could be playing U20s a lot of them
Mate,if i could walk id be there, i use to never miss a game,nowdays it pains me i cant go ,but my heart and soul are with them,believe me

southsport

First Grade
From someone that saw yesterdays game against norths it was said that Tass had some bad defensive issues and missed 3 one on one tackles.

Veracity14

Juniors
At Redfern, Matthews cup got beat, didn’t see much of that, but just watched BALL have a good win 28-6, again they had players playing up in grade & they all put in a pretty slick performance where they ground Parra down after being 6-6 most of the game
Just about to watch Flegg, against the evil empire, same situation with younger players playing up in grade, so hopefully they go well

southsport

First Grade
At Redfern, Matthews cup got beat, didn’t see much of that, but just watched BALL have a good win 28-6, again they had players playing up in grade & they all put in a pretty slick performance where they ground Parra down after being 6-6 most of the game
Just about to watch Flegg, against the evil empire, same situation with younger players playing up in grade, so hopefully they go well
Don't forget to give us a report.

handyman2190

Bench
Score in matts?

Veracity14

Juniors
Score in matts?

It’s all at this site, go to the drop down & hit draw & ladder, you can get all the scores in all junior games, they update it in real-time although they do tend to get a bit slack, probably expecting officials to ring results in

callmack1

Staff member
Another tough weekend just gone for our Pathways sides sadly.

NSW Cup went down to the Bears 24 - 16.

Rabbitohs vs Bears NSW Cup Highlights Round 3: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/03/26/rabbitohs-v-bears-nsw-cup-highlights-round-three/

Jersey Flegg had a really tough loss 42 - 18 at the hands of the Roosters.

SG Ball were the only one of our Pathways sides to get a win, they walked away 28 - 6 winners over Parra.

Harold Matts went down 32-4 to Parra.

And finally, the Tarsha Gale Cup girls got hammered 36 - 0 unfortunately.

Not a great weekend for the Pathways and I really hope our luck here changes soon.

southsport

First Grade
Got Reggies & Flegg up for a win against the pennys tonighr, pretty impressive
Panthers reggies were undefeated and have been very impressive so it was an excellent win.

If they keep that going some players will be putting pressure on the top 17 for sure.

callmack1

Staff member
Pathways Team Lists for Round 5, Junior Reps for Round 9: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ts-for-round-five-junior-reps-for-round-nine/

Interesting NSW Cup line up this week. I thought Jaxson was out of first grade because of concussion but him being named here indicates he's okay and has in fact been dropped. On another note, I don't agree with Mamouzelos going to the bench behind Havili. Pete should be our next-in-line hooker after Cookie.

big hit!

Bench
Pathways Team Lists for Round 5, Junior Reps for Round 9: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ts-for-round-five-junior-reps-for-round-nine/

Interesting NSW Cup line up this week. I thought Jaxson was out of first grade because of concussion but him being named here indicates he's okay and has in fact been dropped. On another note, I don't agree with Mamouzelos going to the bench behind Havili. Pete should be our next-in-line hooker after Cookie.

Most likely about getting minutes into Havili. You've got to get matches into the depth. Mamouzelos has been playing consistently. Havili hasn't.

Latest posts