What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
Signing news 3 spots to fill any idea who could be coming or his going to upgraded?
Weve upgraded 6 or 7 juniors,whos left?
Ive tried valiantly to stay off here and limit my pessimistic whinging, but, reading the comings and goings of other clubs in their buildup, and reading nothing all offseason except for old re instatment news has depressed me greatly, id say almost as much as probably the eels supporters must be feeling, we have at this stage a huge backline deficit, any injurys will hurt us.

southsport

First Grade
Weve upgraded 6 or 7 juniors,whos left?
Ive tried valiantly to stay off here and limit my pessimistic whinging, but, reading the comings and goings of other clubs in their buildup, and reading nothing all offseason except for old re instatment news has depressed me greatly, id say almost as much as probably the eels supporters must be feeling, we have at this stage a huge backline deficit, any injurys will hurt us.
Other clubs are most likely paying overs and souths won't do that.

handyman2190

Bench
In my opinion Weve dropped the ball big time re recruitment
AR
Gags
Sua
As well as many depth,experience and reserves.
Our juniors whist promising, are underdone.
Our biggest signing,milf is in jepardy

southsport

First Grade
In my opinion Weve dropped the ball big time re recruitment
AR
Gags
Sua
As well as many depth,experience and reserves.
Our juniors whist promising, are underdone.
Our biggest signing,milf is in jepardy
We'll be in a good place 2023 and beyond. ;)

handyman2190

Bench
I have mail, there is a chance latrell will go back to centre and leave taafe in the fullback position.
He has had conversations and is open to doing this.
In an effort to keep taafe on the field and plug the centre hole.

southsport

First Grade
I have mail, there is a chance latrell will go back to centre and leave taafe in the fullback position.
He has had conversations and is open to doing this.
In an effort to keep taafe on the field and plug the centre hole.
Story here, I thought it might be referring of a switch to 5/8.

handyman2190

Bench

callmack1

Staff member
MG Motor signs on Rabbitohs Major Corporate Partner for the next five Seasons: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...-corporate-partner-for-the-next-five-seasons/

This is seriously fantastic news for the club!! Remember seeing an article a few weeks back that said we were set to sign a new sponsorship deal for massive money to basically make us the richest club in terms of sponsorship, and now I can see why. MG Motor is and international brand, one of the most recognisable international brands so it's crazy good to have them on board! What's more, you can tell it's a massive deal because it's on both the home and away kits so to make up for Aqualand and TCL's contribution on it's own is huge. Stoked with this!!

Cody's Grand Final Fend vs South Sydney's Points Record is Broken: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...end-vs-south-sydneys-points-record-is-broken/

Shock claims a second NZ team is in box seat for 18th franchise - but it could be a ‘disaster’: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/a0c54e0513cebae0750841a6066c38f3