What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

bluefox68

Staff member
Well I go

Kennedy

Mulitano, Miller, Moylan, Graham, Nikora, Hynes, Ramien, Katoa.

Uele, Brailey, Funicane, McInnes.
I think you’ve missed something there…
That team reads as:
1. Kennedy
2. Mulitalo
3. Miller
4. Moylan ???
5. Graham XXX
6. Nikora XXX
7. Hynes
8. Ramien XXX
9. Katoa XXX
10. Uele
11. Brailey XXX
12. Finucane
13. McInnes

Not sure if that’s what you meant to do…

Tiger Shark

Bench
So Metcalfe is officially gone now from 2023
Still can't rule out us letting him go early.

We're probably not super keen to develop him, maybe using that cap space or cap spot for someone else is a smarter play. Doubt he's freeing up too much cap space though.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
player swap for 2022 with him and chanel h.tevita? he'd be a great back up half/fb. i cant really see where the warriors sit with him he's been taken down by a few injurys at times he could have staked a place in the starting side. whether they plan to persist with him or not im not sure

CHT is from my club in NZ so its a win/win for me. plus his younger brothers gunna be 5 times better than him so why not double down

crazy pineapple

Juniors
hahaha lets be realistic here.. you think they're going to swap out the son of an all black for someone they're getting in twelve months time anyway??

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
fUllback

Left Winger, Left Centre, left half, left 2nd row, right 2nd row, right half, right centre right 2nd row

Middles

Craigshark

First Grade
hahaha lets be realistic here.. you think they're going to swap out the son of an all black for someone they're getting in twelve months time anyway??

if we’re swapping him, I’d have thought it would be for next year.. you said they don’t have anything better then we do.. I just answered with someone who I think would walk in to our team.

Warriors nab playmaker off Sharks

The Warriors have landed their second prized signing in three days after officially securing Cronulla youngster Luke Metcalf.

The Warriors have been circling Metcalf for the past month having earmarked him as their long-term halves option. A deal has been close for the past week but Metcalf has officially agreed to join the Warriors for 2023 and 2024.

Luke Metcalf of the Sharks will join the Warriors in 2023. Picture: Ian Hitchcock/Getty Images

Luke Metcalf of the Sharks will join the Warriors in 2023. Picture: Ian Hitchcock/Getty Images
He joins Marata Niukore as the Warriors first two signings post November 1.

The Warriors are keen and have space on securing the two players immediately but at this stage the Eels and Cronulla have are showing no intention of releasing them early.

The Sharks and Warriors had briefly discussed a player swap but nothing eventuated. Metcalf is expected to partner ex-Cronulla teammate Shaun Johnson in the halves.

Metcalf, 22, made his NRL debut for Cronulla this year.

Latest posts