What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TEST - Sat - Samoa 42-12 Cook Islands @ Campbelltown

Representative Round: Samoa v Cook Islands

• Samoa

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Cook Islands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Pacific Test 2022
Samoa v Cook Islands
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Saturday 25 June 2022

Kickoff 5:40pm AEST, 9Gem/9Now & Fox/Kayo

SAMM2022TEAM.png

1. Charlie Staines 2. Taylan May 3. Izack Tago 4. Jaxson Paulo 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Chanel Harris-Tavita 7. Anthony Milford 8. Martin Taupau 9. Jazz Tevaga 10. Francis Molo 11. Josh Schuster 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Josh Aloiai
Interchange: 14. Fa'amanu Brown 15. Keenan Palasia 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Bunty Afoa 18. Mathew Feagai 19. Ronald Volkman 20. Toafofoa Sipley

CKIM2022TEAM.png

1. Kayal Iro 2. Steven Marsters 3. Anthony Gelling 4. Reubenn Rennie 5. Malachi Morgan 6. Esan Marsters 7. Reece Joyce 8. Vincent Rennie 9. Aaron Teroi 10. Xavier Willison 11. Brendan Piakura 12. Pride Petterson-Robati 13. Tinirau Arona
Interchange: 14. Brody Tamarua 15. Moses Noovao-McGreal 16. Makahesi Makatoa 17. Davvy Moale 18. Reuben Porter 19. Geoff Daniela 20. Andre Iro 21. Lucky Pokipoki

A-REF-W-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referee: Chris Butler​

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Should be an easy win for Samoa. I'll be cheering Cook Islands though, awesome place and people.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
I hope Geoff Daniela gets a run. Played his final first grade game over 9 years ago and still running around in Ron Massey Cup.

Samoa look a pretty classy outfit. They'd give Tonga or Fiji a game.

Force

Juniors
Samoa should win this but I said the same thing when they played Fiji with mostly amateur players and lost. Whats a bet the teams will look different come kickoff time.

SBD82

Coach
Samoa look too classy and should win this one by at least 12.

Which is also the number of weeks I expect Su’a to be suspended for after this game.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Vonny has said that Josh Schuster has 50 friends in the crowd. No. That is just his children that he has removed from his back.

Bazal

Post Whore
Vonny has said that Josh Schuster has 50 friends in the crowd. No. That is just his children that he has removed from his back.

I also pictured a wolf spider with Schusters head and then a million tiny wolf spiders on his back with tiny Schuster heads

t-ba

Post Whore
Holy f**k Channel 9 App currently has a lengthy infomercial for an adriatic covid cruise.

I'll only go on it if I can attend one of Novak Djokovic's Superspreader parties.

Bazal

Post Whore
Holy f**k Channel 9 App currently has a lengthy infomercial for an adriatic covid cruise.

I'll only go on it if I can attend one of Novak Djokovic's Superspreader parties.

To be fair I reckon those parties would be pretty lit if you ignore the spicy cough.

I picture walking into some marble palace and just seeing 6 foot piles of coke...

Vee

First Grade
Love the tears during the anthems, wanna see them carry that passion onto the field without the brain farts.

Vee

First Grade
When Marty Tapau's your talisman, you've got problems. Until you realise that Esarn Masters is the opposition talisman.

Latest posts