What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

I like the mock drafts on sleeper. Every one is different, unlike on fleaflicker where they just follow the rankings.

Still, I think I'm in trouble. Never happy with my teams. And I don't think any mock will be anywhere close to following what the actual draft will look like.

abpanther

Staff member

I like the mock drafts on sleeper. Every one is different, unlike on fleaflicker where they just follow the rankings.

Still, I think I'm in trouble. Never happy with my teams. And I don't think any mock will be anywhere close to following what the actual draft will look like.

Yeah I've found the mocks useful too

It never quite goes like that but I do find the more you do from the same spot you get a better idea of the groups of players that will be available and who you like, which stops you from panicking during the real draft haha

kurt faulk

Coach

i hate how the scoring favours running qbs so much. i freaking hate running qbs and everything they stand for.

so a normal, elite, proper pocket passing qb has to score 3 tds to get the same points as a useless running qb running in for 2 tds. it sickens me. and a proper passing qb has to throw for 20 yards to get the same points as a useless running qb jogging 10 yards then taking a knee before he can get smashed by the defense like every single one of those motherf**kers should be.

seriously, that's the most boring play in the nfl. a running qb jogging 10 yards and taking a knee. go f**k yourselves lollipopers.

yes, i've been doing mock drafts and i don't want to take a f**king running qb in the first 3 rounds.