What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Predictions

Even after that piss poor effort against NZ I'm still revved up for the start of the season proper. Go Tigers!

Where will the Tigers finish: 13th
Player of the year: Api. If he goes down injured or falls victim to the tigers curse we'll collect another spoon.
Top Try Scorer: Twally! He'll bust his cherry round 2 and then go on a spree. Will get a hat-trick in at least 2 games
Best signing: Api
Rookie of the year: not across the juniors as much as I used to be so I'll leave his to the die hards
Breakout Player: Stefano. Dally M front rower of the year.
Who debuts: no idea
Disappointment of the year: Staines
Will Brooks be at the club in 2024: sadly yes. He will be a tiger for life and play into his late 30's
What needs to happen for it to be a successful year: Avoid the headline 'Tigers: Club in Crisis.' If we can do this we'll probably be challenging for the 8.

General NRL
Premiers: Roosters
Wooden Spooners: Saints
Do Dogs play finals: I sure as shit hope not.
Dally M: Api. If we are competitive in 75% of games he should pick up points in almost all of them.

Das Hassler

Bench
'23 predictions...well here's mine. We may well start out resembling a 17 car pile up in the harbour tunnel just as it did for most of the first half of the '05 season then the plugs will start to clear and for the same outa left field reason...before too long into the season it will start coming together despite the howls for the instant sacking of Sheens and the board...that's a given! I believe what Sheens is putting together will work albeit possibly / probably looking like a total clusterf ck to the panic prone in the early stages but no brave plan ( which it is) comes together without birthing pain.
* You know the pioneers ...they're the one's with the arrows in their back

** For amusement purposes only...not to be driven on public roads. Your results may vary

Well....I'm still holding onto my Feb 3 Crystal balling....Pt1 seems right on track....Pt2 fingers crossed