What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R11 Sat - North Qld 42-22 St Geo Illa @ QLD Country Bank

Round 11: North Qld v St Geo Illa

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
If the Cowboys pulled their fingers out it could have been 60.
The only one I feel sorry for tonight is Sullivan who got binned for doing nothing wrong and had to watch for the rest of the game and was robbed of any chance of redemption.
The only reason why I'm still a Dragons fan is because of the beautiful souls on here who still post knowing how shit it is but still do it anyway.
I almost envy the turncoats who went to the Dolphins.

Congrats on the win Cowboys. How you let this bunch of slugs put 20 on you is a mystery. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because you had the game won before a ball was kicked.

Just for kicks I might try and get circumsized before the next game starts.

Last edited:
If the Cowboys pulled their fingers out it could have been 60.
The only one I feel sorry for tonight is Sullivan who got binned for doing nothing wrong and had to watch for the rest of the game and was robbed of any chance of redemption.
The only reason why I'm still a Dragons fan is because of the beautiful souls on here who still post knowing how shit it is but still do it anyway.
I almost envy the turncoats who went to the Dolphins.

Congrats on the win Cowboys. How you this bunch of slugs put 20 on you is a mystery. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because you had the game won before a ball was kicked.

Just for kicks I might try and get circumsized before the next game starts.

Even you can’t deny the dragons are an absolute entertainment powerhouse.

I love their footy.

A bull that brings their own China shop with them!

beave

Coach
Glad NQ added to the occasion with the "300" markings on the field instead of the "30" plus the post match fruitery.

It's the least we could do for a guy that helped us immensely in 2015...........

Hutty1986

Immortal
Roosters, Dolphins, Panthers and Bunnies over the next month. We'll reach the wonderful milestone of 10 straight losses! Inspiring stuff!