What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R21 Sat - Newcastle 26-18 Melbourne @ McDonald Jones

Round 21: Newcastle v Melbourne

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sportsnut

Juniors
Im refreshing myself with your tears

my tears of from laughing so hard. Glad you like them. still laughing at your comment- best football you have seen this year when one team has an extra player on the ground.

If it wasn't for that sin bin the knights wouldn't of even won the game. LOL

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Some rather delicious Storm tears in this thread. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of grubs.
Good lord the salt from Storm fans in this thread. Comprehensively outplayed by a better team on the night - to the surprise of everyone.
We all must light a cumquat and lemon myrtle soy candle and leave it at the front door for the grieving Storm fans!!!!

mozza91

Coach
Good lord the salt from Storm fans in this thread. Comprehensively outplayed by a better team on the night - to the surprise of everyone.
Bottle the tears. I’ll buy some.

In their defence Melbourne is shit. Cold and full of Victorians, I’d be bitter aswell.

f**k its enjoyable seeing Melbourne fans crying about things they've gotten away with for 20 years happen to them

Winning Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live