What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R22 Thu - Brisbane 32-10 Sydney @ The Gabba

Round 22: Brisbane v Sydney

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taste2taste

Juniors
Any Roosters fans out there know what's wrong this season ?

From a neutrals perspective their forwards are slow and not athletic ( Spencer will help fix that next year)

And thier game plan looks 5 years outdated, predictable block plays.

Someguy

First Grade

From a neutrals perspective their forwards are slow and not athletic ( Spencer will help fix that next year)

second season in a row of massive underachievement. Coach somehow avoids any criticism. Is he secretly bald?

some11

Referee

New big min edge forwards
Tedesco playing like Milford

Just off the top of my head.

chrisD

Coach
Good going Broncos, I enjoyed that despite it going exactly how I expected.

I hope we meet in the finals, I’m anticipating a Walsh whinge fest which is f**king annoying in a neutral game but will be enjoyable against us.

f**k the Roosters but a quality organisation with a quality coach which they’ve been in recent times are only ever one rebuilding season (next season) away from being back in the mix.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
This season is a misstep from the Roosters who have been a very well run organisation for a long while. JWH, Radley and Keary should be at best bench/depth players now and the players that will be their future should be emerging.
They are but at other clubs

Latest posts