What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R23 Sat - Dolphins 28-30 Newcastle @ Optus

Round 23: Dolphins v Newcastle

• Dolphins

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Bench
Well with Te Whare, I've think I've had enough gunt for one night. Think I'll give Latrell a miss.

MRN

Bench
I will add, Manager at work is a Cowboys supporter, 2IC a Dolphins supporter (Cowboys turncoat), both giving me shit about Reynolds out and the Broncos in general
Mood right now:
hulk-hogan-brother.gif

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
GG Dolphins. Not a bad debut year if we're being honest, but in such a condensed comp they were never going to make finals.

Next year they have some big gains, so they may yet do it then.

Woody90

Juniors
Scrappy but did the job.
How long since we've won 5 in a row?

2021 - won 6 or 7 I think.

One of those wins that feels a bit like a loss, we were due for a bad performance and definitely didn’t play well. I don’t like talking about the refs either but the ref and the bunker were woeful.

Still though, remarkable that we’ve clawed our way into the 8 after the year we’ve had. Even if it does end up being short-lived.

2021 - won 6 or 7 I think.

One of those wins that feels a bit like a loss, we were due for a bad performance and definitely didn’t play well. I don’t like talking about the refs either but the ref and the bunker were woeful.

Still though, remarkable that we’ve clawed our way into the 8 after the year we’ve had. Even if it does end up being short-lived.
We won 5 in a row in 2021

This Year?

Immortal
NRL: let's promote the game in a state that doesn't have a rectangular ground that can hold more than 20k.
Knights and Dolphins: Hold my beer, we'll give 'em a game to remember.