What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Fri - Brisbane 54-10 Parramatta @ The Gabba

Round 24: Brisbane v Parramatta

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
7vfxcj.jpg

gerg

Juniors
It's these moments when Corey Parker is insufferable that I'll look back fondly on, when they eventually lose.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
BHQ peaked two years ago when you blokes were sooking about a 'single' spoon. You're all a bunch of entitled wankers and that's why everyone hates you. Slr is a good dude, but the very rare exception.
Hang on what about me?!?!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
BHQ peaked two years ago when you blokes were sooking about a 'single' spoon. You're all a bunch of entitled wankers and that's why everyone hates you. Slr is a good dude, but the very rare exception.
You are lovely!

but there are actually heaps of awesome broncos posters here that are good fun. The new wave that’s come in this year with our form are also fun. 2019-2022 taught us all a bit.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
You are lovely!

but there are actually heaps of awesome broncos posters here that are good fun. The new wave that’s come in this year with our form are also fun. 2019-2022 taught us all a bit.
I refuse to believe you’re actually a broncos fan hun

blaza88z

Coach
Corey Parker is not as pro-Bronco as you guys would think.

Also had a good chuckle at the generalisation of all Bronco fans being entitled wankers.

Latest posts