What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Fri - Cronulla 36-6 Gold Coast @ PointsBet

Round 24: Cronulla v Gold Coast

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOMORI

Bench
f**k me dead the officiating of the NRL is absolutely ridiculous these days… unf**kenbelievable…

Anon

Bench
It could be the team who finishes 9th if Parramatta make the eight on the win they shouldn’t have had last week.

Bunker decision aside, we've been f**king horrendous tonight. Looks as though we're just ready for Mad Monday to come around.

I really don't see what the club sees in Liu either. Doesn't matter if he's playing lock or front row, he is the epidemy of plod. And we have old man Foran for another f**king year as well. While i'm happy to lock up Tino & Fifi, the rest of this squad needs some serious work to be anywhere near real contenders next year and the year after.

Well done Sharkies, hope you guys prove everyone wrong and upset a top 4 team come finals time.

yobbo84

Coach
One thing the Sharks have gotten right these past 2 seasons is not losing to the crap teams.