What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Sat - Gold Coast 14-40 Penrith @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Gold Coast v Penrith

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
Liam Martin reminds me a lot of Jason Nightingale. I mean that in the sense that his output on the field is so far ahead of what you think when you look at him physically. Like Jason, who looked like he was going to fall over every time he ran the ball but somehow was a very good Test winger.

chrisD

Coach
Unnecessarily safe play from Jenkins there with holes on the line gaping for him. Might be a virgin.

Bazal

Post Whore
Brian Kelly got beaten like a North Korean who just took a photo of the statue of Kim Jong Il from the back

chrisD

Coach
This is Turuva’s worst ever first grade game, he even saves his shit games for when it doesn’t matter.

Liam Martin reminds me a lot of Jason Nightingale. I mean that in the sense that his output on the field is so far ahead of what you think when you look at him physically. Like Jason, who looked like he was going to fall over every time he ran the ball but somehow was a very good Test winger.
He is all arms and legs when running, looking so uncoordinated. But then takes that ball out of the air for the try.

Glad he is a Panther..

GongPanther

Referee
When it comes to scoring tries; yes. When it comes to being part of a system that delivers field position and premierships; not so much.
Jenkins is being sought by other clubs. IMHO, I think he needs another season in reggies, as he just hasn't quite got it for 1st grade at the moment.